to change tomorrows delivery
- Heat the oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4.
- Butter a loaf tin, and then line with baking parchment.
- Cream the butter and caster sugar until light and fluffy, then slowly add 2 beaten large eggs with a little of the flour.
- Fold in the remaining flour, 1 tsp baking powder and the mashed bananas and the sweets.
- Pour in to the tin, and bake for around 30 minutes, or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Cool in the tin for 10 minutes, and then pop out on to a rack. Enjoy!