to change tomorrows delivery
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC/350ºF/gas 4. Grease a square baking tin (roughly 20cm) with a little oil, then line with greaseproof paper.
- Place a heatproof bowl over a pan of simmering water, making sure the base doesn’t touch the water. Break 150g of chocolate into the bowl and allow it to melt, set aside to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, sieve the flour and cocoa powder into a large bowl, then stir in the sugar and a pinch of salt. Halve the vanilla pod lengthways, scrape out the seeds, add them to the bowl. Stir in the oil, soya milk and melted chocolate until combined.
- Roughly chop and stir in the remaining chocolate and most of the mixed nuts. Pour the mixture into the prepared tin, spreading it out evenly. Sprinkle over the remaining mixed nuts, then pop into the oven for 20 minutes, or until cooked on the outside, but still gooey in the middle – use a skewer to check.
- Leave to cool for around 5 minutes, turn out onto a wire cooling rack, these are best served warm.